Rebecca Sinclair is a freelance writer specializing in hot, steamy historical romances.
With 13 traditional titles to her credit, Reb invites you to throw caution to the wind, to embrace your wild side, and to at least *READ* one of her books before launching into the customary sneers and/or ridicule. Go ahead. Travel back to the untamed American Wild West or the tumultuous medieval Scotland/England border countries via the unstoppable imagination of a saucy, bestselling romance novelist.
slippery when wet…
it all comes out in the wash…
5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN**
(1) ”FINE”: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut-up.
(2) “NOTHING”: Means something and you need to be worried.
(3) “GO AHEAD”: This is a dare, not to be confused with permission- do. not. do. it.
(4) “WHATEVER”: A woman’s way of saying screw you.
(5) “THAT’S OK”: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.